Our Commitment to You
At Veeto Painting we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach to our customers' requirements. Instead we work closely with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the outcome of your project. Your happiness is how we rate the success of our business.
Painting Is Our Passion
The Veeto Painting Code
- Full service - we work with you from sketching out your ideas, through to planning and color consultation. We treat your property with the care and respect it deserves.
- Professional painters - we only ever use painters who have the skills and experience required to deliver the best possible results. We conduct extensive background checks on each member of our team before hiring them.
- Cost Effective - you might be able to find a cheaper painting company in the area, but none that deliver the results we do. You get truly professional workmanship, and all without having to remortgage your home.
- Over-delivering - One of our core beliefs is exceeding customer expectations in everything we do.
- Friendly - each member of our painting team speaks fluent English, are non-smokers, work quietly so as not to disturb you, and are also polite and professional in everything they do.
From the Owner...
I began my career in professional painting in my early 20s, progressing from an apprenticeship to eventually starting Veeto Painting in 2004.
Over the last twelve years Veeto Painting has developed a reputation for providing high-quality workmanship on every project we work on. I take customer satisfaction very seriously - customer care is key to what we do at Veeto Painting.
I personally oversee the business, including the day-to-day tasks other business owners hire managers to take care of. I do this to make sure my high standards are maintained, and our customers are delighted with the results we deliver.
At your service,
My decking was in pretty bad shape by the time Veeto Painting showed up. Somehow they managed to wash, rinse, sand and stain away years of neglect. I thought I was going to need new decking, but they proved me wrong.
I was torn between buying new kitchen cabinets and having my existing ones refinished. I just didn't think anyone could do much to revive them, so was struggling to find the cash to replace them. Veeto Painting proved just how much life they can breathe back into almost any home.
It's rare to find such great customer service these days, but everyone at Veeto Painting was so cool to deal with. The owner Adrian treated me like I was their only customer, the painters were really polite, and tidied up after themselves. Why aren't all painting companies like this?